Prop 19 allows eligible homeowners to transfer the taxable value of their primary residence to a replacement primary residence anywhere in California, regardless of location or value, as long as the replacement residence is purchased or newly constructed within two years of the sale of the original primary residence. Homeowners can save big on their annual property tax bills, whether they move to a replacement home that is the same price, more expensive, or less expensive than their original home.
- 48725 Via Vaquero: Sprawling Estate Seeks Nature-Loving Owner in Temecula (20 Acres)
- The Best Value Place to Live in Southern California: Fallbrook CA. Checks All The Boxes
- Your Exclusive Invitation to Explore 1984 Joseph Street with Billy Long
- Fallbrook and Bonsall: The Hidden Gems of San Diego County Real Estate
- Thinking About Moving Out of State from California? Consider Fallbrook for More Space and Value